For reaching my follower goal, I present a Pokemon world giveaway, enjoy everyone!
⦁ 16GB Pokemon Sapphire GBA Flashdrive from Geekstudio
⦁ Pokeball Necklace
⦁ Pikachu Pocket Mirror
⦁ Pokeball complete set - 24 buttons
⦁ Mega Ring Toy
⦁ Pokemon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire
If this reaches 1k+ notes, I will throw in any Mega Evolution figure of your choice.
- must be following me, as this is for my followers. check out Geekstudio, as most of this merchandise is theirs.
- reblog as many times as you want.
- likes don’t count.
- i ship internationally.
- you have to give out your address or p.o box number to me.
- must be 16+ or have parental consent before entering this giveaway.
- winner will be selected by random generator.
- the winner will be announced on november 3rd, 2014, 12 AM @ EST.
good luck to all participants.
my favorite thing about england is that the word pulp doesnt exist
This is actually a fantastic part of the movie because Pixar is giving the viewers a gentle reminder of what real life is like. Accidents happen, even to good people, and you can’t make it a tragedy if you have to dip into your savings to repair the damage. You just have to keep moving forward, work hard, and hope for the best.
Is that James?
"I don’t see what the big fuss is about nudity. I think we’re all still too Victorian about it. If you’re a grown adult, you’ve all seen naked bodies. There’s far too much pressure on poor young women to look a certain way. I really believe that. And I think it gives actresses a huge complex when they have to do scenes like that. It’s much easier for us guys.”